Nextcloud 21 Enterprise
Nextcloud 21 was released in the enterprise edition first on May 7th, 2021. Its characteristics compared to the previous Nextcloud 20 series are:
- ⭕ User-defined groups with Circles that makes it easier to manage teams where you can share files or assign tasks to circles, or create chat rooms for a circle
- 🗂️ Integrated chat and task management where you can simply share a deck card into a chat room or turn a chat message into a task
- 🔃 Easy approval workflow, where an administrator can define a new approval flow in the settings and users can, on a document, request approval
- 📝 Getting your document signatures easy with integrated PDF signing with DocuSign, EIDEasy, and LibreSign
- 📚 Integrated knowledge management Nextcloud puts knowledge available to everyone at a moments’ notice, providing easy search, sharing, and portable access
- 💌 Groupware improvements bringing a trash bin feature in Calendar, resource booking to facilitate the handling of resources in organizations. Nextcloud Mail features improved threading, email tagging, and support for Sieve filtering
- 🗣 Big improvements in Nextcloud Talk with voice messages, location and contact sharing, message deletion and much more
You may like to read up on the announcement of Nextcloud 21.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Nextcloud Enterprise Subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledge base articles and direct access to Nextcloud engineers.
Customers and Partners
Log in for full accessLog in